We want to hear from you. What changes would you recommend for the park? Email us at email@example.com.Please include your email address and phone number. (We won’t publish those.) Some answers may appear in the Inquirer and on Philly.com.
More on Rethinking Independence Park
- Editorial: Why do we tolerate the mediocrity of Independence Park?
- A look back at history: How Independence Park brought drama from the start
- Kid critic: We asked a 7th grader to review Independence Park. Here's what she thought.
- Philly tourists on Independence Park: a disturbingly empty space in the very center of the city
- What the future could look like: From Ed Rendell to "Betsy Ross," we asked Philly luminaries to reimagine Independence Park
- From the archives: Inga Saffron reviews the 2010 revamp of Independence Mall