OTHER CLINIC STAFFERS CHARGED yesterday along with Kermit Gosnell were:
* Lynda Williams, 42, of Wilmington, and Sherry West, 51, of Newark, Del.
Williams and West, unlicensed workers accused of routinely performing illegal operations and administering anesthesia, were charged with murder in the death of Karnamaya Mongar, 41, as well as conspiracy, racketeering, abortion-law violations and related offenses.
Williams also was charged with murder in the death of a viable baby.
* Steven Massof, 48, of Pittsburgh, and Eileen O'Neill, 54, of Phoenixville.
Massof and O'Neill were medical-school graduates accused of working as "doctors" at the clinic despite their lack of a medical license or certification.
Both are charged with conspiracy, theft by deception and related charges. Massof also is charged with murder in the deaths of two viable babies.
* Adrienne Moton, 33, of Upper Darby.
Moton, an unlicensed worker accused of routinely administering anesthesia, is charged with murder in the death of a viable baby, as well as conspiracy and racketeering.
* Tina Baldwin, 45, of Southwest Philadelphia.
Baldwin, an unlicensed worker who allegedly administered anesthesia, allowed her 15-year-old daughter to work at the clinic and administer anesthesia, according to the grand-jury report. Baldwin is charged with corruption of minors, conspiracy and related offenses.
* Pearl Gosnell, 49, of Mantua, Gosnell's wife, is accused of performing illegal abortions without a license.
She's charged with abortion-law violations, conspiracy and related offenses.
* Elizabeth Hampton, 51, of West Philadelphia. Hampton, Gosnell's sister-in-law, is charged with perjury, hindering prosecution and related offenses.
* Maddline Joe, 53, of West Philadelphia, the clinic's office manager, is charged with conspiracy.