President Trump shares wrestling video of himself punching CNN

CNN condemned the video, calling it “juvenile” and “far below the dignity of the office.”

On Sunday morning, President Trump took his fight with the media to another level by sharing a video where he body slams and punches a stand-in for CNN. The video, which appears to originate from a Reddit post, was also shared on the official @POTUS account.

Just last week, deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was quick to dispute any talk that the president encourages violence with his loose language and over-the-top rhetoric.

“The president in no way, form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence,” Sanders said on Thursday. ” If anything, quite the contrary.”

CNN condemned the video, calling it “juvenile” and “far below the dignity of the office.”

“It is a sad day when the President of the United states encourages violence against reporters,” CNN said in a statement. “Clearly, Sarah Huckabee Sanders lied when she said the President had never done so.”

“We will keep doing our jobs,” the network added. “He should start doing his.”

On ABC’s This Week, homeland security adviser Tom Bossert praised Trump for “expressing himself genuinely” and told guest host Martha Raddatz he didn’t think it represented a threat towards the media.

“No one would perceive that as a threat; I hope they don’t,” Bossert said, referring to Trump’s tweet.

CNN commentator Ana Navarro said she was “disappointed beyond belief” by Bossert’s reaction, calling Trump’s tweet an unacceptable “incitement to violence.”

“He is going to get somebody killed in the media,” Navarro said. “Maybe that will stop him.”

Trump shared the video after criticizing the media during a speech Saturday night intended to celebrate veterans ahead of the July 4 holiday.

“The fake media tried to stop us from going to the White House but I’m president and they’re not,” Trump said. “The dishonest media will never keep us from accomplishing our objectives on behalf our great American people. It will never happen. Their agenda is not your agenda.”

The new attacks come after days of waging a widely-mocked Twitter battle with Morning Joe co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough.

On Friday, the two MSNBC hosts accused Trump of attempting to blackmail them into an apology for their coverage of his presidency.

“We got a call from the White House that ‘The National Enquirer is going to run a negative story against you guys. Donald is friends with the guy who runs the National Enquirer,’ ” Scarborough said on Friday, claiming he received multiple calls from three individuals at the top of the Trump administration saying the president would call the Enquirer’s owner David Pecker and spike the story if Scarborough personally apologized to Trump for Morning Joe’s coverage.

“That’s blackmail,” Morning Joe co-host Donnie Deutsch said.

On Saturday morning, Trump continued to hurl insults at the pair, calling them “Crazy Joe Scarborough” and “dumb as a rock Mika.”

Trump also attacked NBC and parent company Comcast and claimed, without evidence, that MSNBC fired Greta Van Susteren for refusing to fall in line with what he described as the network’s negative coverage of his administration.

NBC declined to comment.

This is a breaking news report. Check back for updates.