Monday, January 26, 2015

Rowan student residence evacuated because of gas leak

Residents of a Rowan University student apartment building were briefly evacuated Tuesday morning because of a gas leak.

No injuries were reported and students were allowed to return to the 500 Building at the university's Edgewood Park complex after a South Jersey Gas crew stopped the leak and firefightgers ventilated the building,

According to the university's website, the building can house about 380 students.

Inquirer Staff
Also on Philly.com
Stay Connected