Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

SEPTA worker shocked, burned at West Trenton Station

A SEPTA employee was shocked and burned while inspecting a train overnight.

The incident happened at about 12:30 a.m. at the West Trenton Station in Ewing Township.

A male employee who was inspecting a rail car was shocked by a live wire, according to SEPTA.

He was taken to Saint Barnabas Medical Center. The transit agency had no information about his condition, but news reports say he suffered third-degree burns and was in critical condition.

Emily Babay Philly.com staff
Also on Philly.com
Stay Connected