What they say to Jesus
HERE IS A handful of random things shouted at Philly Jesus as he walked seven miles with his 12-foot cross down Broad Street through North Philadelphia to LOVE Park:
* "Is that Jesus?"
* "Did Jesus have earphones, too?"
* "Are you going to a play or something?
* "Do you do this every day?"
* "Who sent you here?
We've been waiting for you!"
* "Jesus walks!"
* "I've been waiting for you to come back for so many years!"
* "Save me Lord!"
* "The real Jesus didn't have wheels!"
* "Praise the Lord!"
* "Let me see some miracles!"