Monday, July 28, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

People sickened by carbon monoxide from charcoal in Horsham

Several people reportedly suffered carbon monoxide poisoning from burning charcoal inside a residence Thursday night in Montgomery County, authorities said.

Emergency responders were called at 9:13 p.m. to the first block of Loggers Mill Road in Horsham Township, a county dispatcher said.

The number of people expected to be transported to hospitals and their conditions could not be confirmed. Authorities have warned people affected by the power outages caused by the ice storm this week to be wary of carbon monoxide poisoning risks. - Robert Moran

Also on Philly.com
Stay Connected