- Thursday, March 20, 2014
- Unwed Sailor is a project from bassist extraordinaire Johnathon Ford of the highly acclaimed Roadside Monument and Pedro the Lion.
- Sunday, March 23, 2014
- Gary Numan is an English singer, composer and musician, most widely known for his chart-topping 1979 hits 'Are 'Friends' Electric?' and 'Cars.' One of the first musicians to use electronic synthesizers successfully in rock music, his signature sound consisted of heavy synthesizer hooks fed through guitar effects pedals.
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- Rob Delaney is a Boston native who's been named one of the 'Funniest People on Twitter' by various publications. He's also served as contributing writer for Britain's 'The IT Crowd' and MTV's 'Ridiculousness.'
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Long Island-based Bayside formed in the winter of 2000 and quickly started developing a local following with their melodic brand of moody, guitar-driven emo.
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Originally named Purgatory at their inception in 1984, the band became known as Iced Earth prior to their 1990 recording.
- Friday, April 18, 2014
- The second son of Bob and Rita Marley, Stephen, the younger brother of Ziggy Marley, began his music career as a six-year old with his siblings in the group The Melody Makers back in 1979. But he made his biggest splash with his Grammy-winning solo debut album, 'Mind Control,' which premiered at No. 1 on the Billboard Reggae Album chart in 2007. His latest, 'The Revelation, Pt. 1,' marks more of a return to roots reggae.
- Friday, April 25, 2014
- Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9", and Crooked formed a hip hop supergroup under the name, Slaughterhouse.
- Saturday, May 3, 2014
- The hosts of VH1's "That Metal Show" present an eclectic metal-themed evening of music and comedy.
- Friday, May 9, 2014
- VNV Nation has emerged in the past few years to become a powerhouse performer in the electronic dance scene. The name VNV Nation stands for Victory Not Vengeance; a motto that means that one should strive to achieve, not just sit in bitter regret.
- Saturday, May 10, 2014
- The Bayside Tigers are a New York-based '90s cover band.
- Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- This North Carolina band plays straightforward southern rock.
1003 Arch St.
Philadelphia , PA 19107