For many people, summer vacation comes in August. If you've been toiling away at work till now, you look forward to your time away to regenerate and recreate. Taking in the beautiful sunset, no matter where you are, is always part of the fun. Here, from the National Geographic book Four Seasons of Travel,
is their Top 10 summer sunsets. Read more at travel.nationalgeographic.com
10. Uluru (Ayers Rock), Northern Territory, Australia
9. Vairou Bay, Bora Bora, Tahiti
8. Kenting National Park, Hengchun Peninsula, Taiwan
Clifton Beaches, Cape Town, South Africa
6. Oia Castle, Santorini, Greece
5. Torres del Paine National Park, Chile
4. Key West, Fla.
3. New York Harbor, N.Y.
2. Antelope Island State Park, Syracuse, Utah
1. Halekulani Resort, Honolulu, Hawaii