You don't have to wait until next year to rock the fall trends on this week's New York Fashion Week runway.
Pick up some of these top trends happening now on the designer runways and you can have next fall's futuristic vibe now.
1. Jeweled collars - Tory Burch
2. Statement jewelry - Tory Burch
3. Ombre hair - Carmen Marc Valvo
4. Long-sleeved, floral tops - Marc by Marc Jacobs
5. Bowed blouses -- Jill Stuart
6. Keyholes - Monique Lhuiller
7. Longer coats -- Carolina Herrera
8. Printed Monochromatic bottoms - Max Azria Herve Leger
9. Deep V's in black- Vera Wang