* After last night's loss, the Eagles are 19-17 against AFC opponents.
* The Eagles have had 23 scoring drives of nine plays or more this season, including two last night. Ten have resulted in touchdowns, 13 in field goals.
* Greg Lewis' two touchdown catches last night were his first scores since he caught two in Week 4 last season against Green Bay.
* The Patriots have scored an NFL-best 58 points on their first possession this season, including a touchdown last night.
* The Eagles converted eight of 13 third-down opportunities against the Patriots. In their last seven games, they've converted 50 of 97 third-down tries, a 51.5 percent success rate.
* With three interceptions against the Patriots, A.J. Feeley has 25 in 623 career attempts. That's one every 24.9 attempts. Donovan McNabb has averaged one every 46 attempts in his career.
* Eagles wide receivers combined for 16 receptions for 241 yards and three touchdowns. For the season, they have 123 catches for 1,754 yards and 11 TDs. Through 11 games last year, their wideouts had 88 catches for 1,582 yards and 12 TDs.
* The Eagles once again failed to force a turnover last night. They have a league-low 11 and have just three takeaways in the last six games. They have just 1 interception in the last 6 games.
* Brian Westbrook finished with 25 touches. He's had 25 or more touches in eight of his 10 starts this season. He's averaged 28.2 touches per game in the last four games.
* A.J. Feeley was the first quarterback this season to throw more than two touchdown passes against the Patriots.
* Wes Welker, who had 13 catches against the Eagles, has 54 receptions in the Patriots' last six games.