(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue is a common complaint among people with arthritis, but making a few lifestyle changes can help keep it in check.
The Arthritis Foundation suggests:
- Getting regular exercise, gradually increasing your workout to most days of the week.
- Eating nutritious foods, including vegetables, nuts, seeds and whole grains.
- Using a cane or brace to support your joints when needed.
- Getting plenty of sleep by sticking to a consistent bedtime and wake schedule.
- Taking short breaks throughout the day.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.