By Rob Senior
- Aerobic exercise
- Sertraline therapy (50-200 mg)
- Both exercise and medication
- The patient should choose the activity or program that is right for them, rather than a doctor recommending a specific activity.
- Motivational tools such as goal setting or entering into an exercise group can be helpful.
- Access to resources such as books or videos can help patients to see the benefits of exercise.
- Viewing exercise as part of human evolution may help patients more than just hearing a general recommendation to get some exercise.