Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Inquirer Daily News
For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
Posted on Sun, Mar 02, 2014
Lincoln Punch was a week old in April 2011 when his 3-year-old sister found a pair of tweezers with a tiny light attached. The girl broke open the compartment containing two button batteries that powered the light, then fed the shiny disks to the baby.
»Read story: For young hands, a peril too easily in reach
 
Infantino recalls 191,000 teething toys due to choking hazard
 
Baby walkers recalled due to risk of serious injury or death
Elsewhere on the site:
 
Infant sleep machines: Hazardous for babies' ears?


0 comments
 
comments powered by Disqus
SHARE:
0