Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

Are we really keeping Iggy, Young and Nochioni?

This roster is a mess and all the Sammy trade did was make it worse..what is Stephanski doing? You think the lockeroom is quiet now wait until Young, Nochi and Turner play 12-15mpg!!!!!!!!!!!GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

Are we really keeping Iggy, Young and Nochioni?
  • This roster is a mess and all the Sammy trade did was make it worse..what is Stephanski doing? You think the lockeroom is quiet now wait until Young, Nochi and Turner play 12-15mpg!!!!!!!!!!!GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
    sixerjones
  • 1 like this / 1 don't   •   Posted 7:16 PM, 07/26/2010
    Ok...Turner is a 2, Iggy a 3, and young a 4. Nocioni is a backup 3/4. So yes, we are keeping all of them.
    Llamaboy1375
  • 1 like this / 1 don't   •   Posted 3:36 PM, 07/27/2010
    I agree with Llamaboy, they all play different positions and I don't see Turner logging heavy minutes right away. Nocioni will be the first guy off the bench and could easily log 30 minutes a night playing 2-3 different positions. Same goes for Iggy and Young who can also play multiple positions. Not having a center who can defend though will be tough, maybe Speights or Hawes steps up, but I'm not holding my breath on either.
    Philly Dom
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 6:44 PM, 07/31/2010
    We need a veteran point guard when Jrue gets flustered and he will. Kapono and Green are who we do not need anymore.
    dondel
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 11:48 PM, 08/04/2010
    this will be year of collins evaluating roster for real moves next year. so i think they all stay.