Friday, July 25, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

How does this forum work

Suppose I comment on a post and you wish to answer me rather that the original poster? I have figured out how to comment on an original post but not the member commenting on the original post.

How does this forum work
  • Suppose I comment on a post and you wish to answer me rather that the original poster? I have figured out how to comment on an original post but not the member commenting on the original post.
    Slower
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 8:42 PM, 08/07/2010
    You can't. You would need to write the person's name at the beginning of your response and then hope that they would continue reading the initial post and accidentally find a message addressed to them. The set-up here is not to encourage discourse between parties and if your response is more complex than a simple sentence or two it becomes unintelligible because you can't utilize basic grammatical structures like paragraphs.
    scmona
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 11:02 PM, 08/12/2010
    I don't understand why they changed things. I hadn't been to the old forum in a while, but it seemed like a good format to me. What "genius" thought this would be a better idea?
    SteveS11

Get Your Philadelphia Phillies Gear Here