Sunday, September 21, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

Do you feel embarassed?

I was just wondering if anyone felt as embarassed as I was last night with the performance that the Phillies put forth on national tv. It tore me up inside to watch this team just play with no heart and no mentality. The plays that they were making (or lack-of) as well as some of the decisions they made were an embarassement to not jsut me, but I'm sure to the Deleware Valley. Can you please chime in on if you felt embarassed last night like I did. and one more thing... how many more games until you hear E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES chants at the park?

Do you feel embarassed?
  • I was just wondering if anyone felt as embarassed as I was last night with the performance that the Phillies put forth on national tv. It tore me up inside to watch this team just play with no heart and no mentality. The plays that they were making (or lack-of) as well as some of the decisions they made were an embarassement to not jsut me, but I'm sure to the Deleware Valley. Can you please chime in on if you felt embarassed last night like I did. and one more thing... how many more games until you hear E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES chants at the park?
    Amaro_is_ed_wade_part 2
  • 1 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 5:58 PM, 07/19/2010
    I am more embarrassed of Philly fans, trying to make themselves the story.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 6:38 PM, 07/19/2010
    i always feel that way
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 7:28 PM, 07/19/2010
    I only feel embarrassed when the don't play with heart.
    micconway
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 10:04 PM, 07/19/2010
    NO.... Check the calendar!
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 10:17 PM, 07/19/2010
    They suck. Their only wins lately were the crazy walk offs against the Reds and a collapse by a lousy Cubs team that still took 3 of 4. When's the last time they simply won a game 'routinely'?
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 11:57 PM, 07/19/2010
    livin in ATL, its even worse... We're gettin smoked night in and night out, and the stinking braves just keep winning 2 of 3 every series. its suicide inducing.
    phillyinATL
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 8:25 AM, 07/20/2010
    no I am not embarresed. I am not embarrassed about 07, 08, or 09. If they miss the playoffs for the first time in 4 years its not the end of the world. I will take 1 WS win and 3 division titles every 4 years any day.

Get Your Philadelphia Phillies Gear Here