Saturday, July 26, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

NL East or wildcard? Or bust?

So many people have given up on this team and it upsets me. Get the stamina for a full baseball season people. Who thinks the Phillies are still winning the NL East? (I do, Braves won't stay hot forever and the Mets are choke artists.) Who thinks they'll get the wildcard behind the Braves (Or Mets, but who honestly thinks that)? And who thinks they miss out on the playoffs for the first time since 2006?

NL East or wildcard? Or bust?
  • So many people have given up on this team and it upsets me. Get the stamina for a full baseball season people. Who thinks the Phillies are still winning the NL East? (I do, Braves won't stay hot forever and the Mets are choke artists.) Who thinks they'll get the wildcard behind the Braves (Or Mets, but who honestly thinks that)? And who thinks they miss out on the playoffs for the first time since 2006?
    PhilsPhan08
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 3:52 PM, 07/08/2010
    I refuse to be a hater, but this year is not last year - when they had 20 wins in July. I don't see that monster month coming with the injuries we're facing.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 12:20 PM, 07/19/2010
    Unfortunately I gotta say: BUST. :-( The Braves are not the Mets. Best we can hope for is Wild Card
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 1:21 PM, 07/19/2010
    Sad to say, BUST.
    billro33
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 9:31 PM, 07/19/2010
    Bust. Just not our year.
    TJR
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 3:35 AM, 07/20/2010
    Goonies never say die!
    lennyk

Get Your Philadelphia Phillies Gear Here