Friday, December 26, 2014

Very "buggy" so far

So far I have tried to reply to an OP and I cannot, now I just realized that I have this randomly generated password that I cannot remember. Does anyone know how to do this and how to reply to an OP. I can reply to the 2nd message in a thread but not the 1st one. I hope that creating this thread works. Please tell me that this is the Beta test and not the rollout!

Very "buggy" so far
  • So far I have tried to reply to an OP and I cannot, now I just realized that I have this randomly generated password that I cannot remember. Does anyone know how to do this and how to reply to an OP. I can reply to the 2nd message in a thread but not the 1st one. I hope that creating this thread works. Please tell me that this is the Beta test and not the rollout!
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 3:37 PM, 07/20/2010
    I'd like to know how to get back to the list of threads ?
    JLG1
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 8:05 PM, 07/20/2010
    I'm posting a comment just as a test... I....hate this..."forum"
    terp
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 8:40 PM, 07/20/2010
    Hi Guys! even though this forum royally sucks it is good to see some familiar faces here!
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 10:33 AM, 07/22/2010
    here's the link to the old forums: http://forums.philly.com/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=kr-flyers&nav=start&prettyurl=%2Fkr-flyers%2Fstart
    Digityman
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 5:26 PM, 07/26/2010
    Will they get the message? Aside from knocking the new forum, don't post.
    TedZep
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 4:30 PM, 07/27/2010
    Well, this will be the third time I try to post that this is horrible. Admin will you let this one through?
    sarsippius
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 4:09 PM, 07/30/2010
    Come on over to www.Hockeyblogs.net I created a simple easy to use forum that's much easier to use then this.
    Digityman