Monday, July 14, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

Why the Flyers messed up, new forums

Number 1. My normal SN is NUMBER1FANPA so this knocked that off and I'm not happy about it. Ends Website rant Number 2. You don't trade core players ever unless your blown away. Brindy adn the Flyers years after that trade, see Zezel and the Flyers fall. Gagne is one of the best two way forwards in the game. By trading who we have to Tampa we have rebuilt the Lightning overnight and made them a playoff team. you just don't do that. This will haunt Holmgren. mark my words

Why the Flyers messed up, new forums
  • Number 1. My normal SN is NUMBER1FANPA so this knocked that off and I'm not happy about it. Ends Website rant Number 2. You don't trade core players ever unless your blown away. Brindy adn the Flyers years after that trade, see Zezel and the Flyers fall. Gagne is one of the best two way forwards in the game. By trading who we have to Tampa we have rebuilt the Lightning overnight and made them a playoff team. you just don't do that. This will haunt Holmgren. mark my words
    EAGLESNO1FAN
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 11:26 AM, 07/26/2010
    Can't understand any of these moves. Gagne's move was a salary dump, but why pay so much for third line defense?