Saturday, August 23, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

Was anyone asked to beta this "new and improved" Forum? Cast your vote...

Thumbs Way Down! Not impressed at all with this new format! Best practices with web 2.0 and any consumer product is to beta before release. Sure wish they had gotten my feedback first.

Was anyone asked to beta this "new and improved" Forum? Cast your vote...
  • Thumbs Way Down! Not impressed at all with this new format! Best practices with web 2.0 and any consumer product is to beta before release. Sure wish they had gotten my feedback first.
    dcopeland
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 5:08 PM, 07/19/2010
    PLUS, you still have that freaking annoying video to start the page off.
    MFinSC
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 6:01 PM, 07/19/2010
    Was the "Click here to return to the standard forums." not enough?
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 9:38 AM, 07/20/2010
    "We will continue to provide access to the old communities for a time, but will eventually move exclusively to the new forums." This isn't an ALTERNATE forum, it's the NEW forum. And it sucks.
    TedZep
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 2:35 PM, 07/20/2010
    BOOOOOOOO!!! Oh, and the mighty GR seconds the words of wisdom spoken by the Tonner.
    GreenReaper
  • 0 like this / 1 don't   •   Posted 2:37 PM, 07/20/2010
    Oh, and also, at least we now have the pleasure of using the all important like/dislike function. Thank COBB for that. I hope you guys "like" this post, otherwise I will be DEVASTATED!!!
    GreenReaper
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 3:57 PM, 07/21/2010
    I'm not a fan of the new layout either...But I'm not really a fan of the "new NHL" so much. I guess I'll get used to this like I got used to that...
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 6:48 AM, 11/12/2012
    Regarding the comics page, the hype was that the puzzles would be easier to use.... In fact, you made them harder to use. It's impossible to do a crossword puzzle, when the puzzle on top, it needs to UNDER the clues. Otherwise, you have to keep lifting your arm off of the clues to read them! And the cryptoquote... the letters are TOO CLOSE TOGETHER... Try again.... you'll get it right
    Brenda Rich