Saturday, August 23, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

Its a shame, From one of the Best QB's in the NFL to nothing at QB

Poor Poor Eagles fans, you asked for it, you got it, you DESERVE it.... Enjoy the Bottom for years to come! Im a Skins fan now like thousands of other former Eagles fans....

Its a shame, From one of the Best QB's in the NFL to nothing at QB
  • Poor Poor Eagles fans, you asked for it, you got it, you DESERVE it.... Enjoy the Bottom for years to come! Im a Skins fan now like thousands of other former Eagles fans....
    McNabbtoMoss
  • 1 like this / 1 don't   •   Posted 5:39 PM, 07/20/2010
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha mcnabbtosamuel is more like it. that or mcnabb to the ground!
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 10:37 PM, 07/20/2010
    Great comment til he starts throwing lawn darts at fedex field!
    robihart15
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 4:54 AM, 07/21/2010
    I don't understand how people can be so loyal to McNabb when he wasn't loyal to his own fans??? Personality wise, the guy is a clown. Have fun in Washington!
    justin820
  • Comment removed.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 6:02 PM, 07/21/2010
    I rooted hard for McNabb for years because he was "our" QB and he brought us a lot of wins. Now, I still wish him well except for the 2 games against "us". He deserves applause when he comes back before the game begins, after that... we root for the Eagles and hope #5 gets sacked on every play. I am an EAGLES fan... born and bred. If you switched to being a skins fan because McNabb was traded... he better be your brother or you aren't a true Eagles fan. As for Kolb, I have enough confidence in AR, the Eagles coach who has orchestrated a bunch of wins, that he is confident that KK will be a solid NFL QB. I trust his judgement more than some dude on a message board with an axe to grind. I expect the Eagles to have more wins than the Skins this year. Our team is better.
  • Comment removed.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 8:08 PM, 07/21/2010
    Why do u hold so much in your heart for a guy that never won the Eagles a superbowl? What makes you think he will do it for Washington, they're better then the Eagles every year on paper, but how many times has that translated to the field? That's what I thought!
    justin820
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 7:23 AM, 07/22/2010
    Ahem... clearing throat... So, the 4 and 12 Redskins are a better team than the 11 and 5 Eagles? McNabb going to block, tackle, run, pass and catch? The 11 and 5 Eagles upgraded the D and the offense is a year better. O Line is more healthy except for Jackson which is one of my concerns. Our coach, who you dinigrate, is only among the top coaches EVER in winning percentage. You Redskin fans should have the team colors changed to a shade of rose... to match the glasses you wear.
  • Comment removed.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 3:08 PM, 07/22/2010
    I already told you I was a fan of McNabb and appreciate what he did. I trust "the fat man's" opinion (why must you be so childish?) because he has earned my respect based on his results. I expect Kolb to effectively handle the QB position. Only time will tell if he is as productive as McNabb.... or more productive.
  • Comment removed.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 10:59 AM, 07/22/2010
    LOL @ McNabbtoMoss
    slyv
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 6:00 PM, 07/23/2010
    I am not ready to say Kolb is nothing. I haven't seen enough of him to think that. The true test of this season is their defense and I don't like what I see on that side of the ball. Unless the Eagels can score 30 points or more a game I don't see alot of wins.
    SpicyMcHaggis
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 9:01 AM, 07/24/2010
    I agree with you that the defense is a big story on this year's success. On paper, a lot of talent was added so it could work out OK. I think we will need someone to step up as an adequate corner, Allen will need to learn fast, and one of the new DE players need to be a stud. I'm comfortable at the LB position now with Bradley back and the addition of Simms. .... BTW, a while back you posted about your screen name and introduced me to Dropkick Murphys... thanks, I enjoy their music.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 9:52 PM, 07/26/2010
    Mcnabbtomoss.....you sir, are a buffoon. That is all.
    TJR

View comments: 1  |  2