Friday, July 11, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

DeSean Jackson

This kid is one of the most entertaining athletes I have ever seen. He's fast, incredibly talented, and he's got great hands. Can the Eagles lock him up to a long-term extension? How many years do you think he will play in Eagles green?

DeSean Jackson
  • This kid is one of the most entertaining athletes I have ever seen. He's fast, incredibly talented, and he's got great hands. Can the Eagles lock him up to a long-term extension? How many years do you think he will play in Eagles green?
    hollywood86
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 12:13 PM, 07/19/2010
    for his hole career
    eagles18
  • 1 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 12:46 PM, 07/19/2010
    I hope so. Guy is incredible, although I think he has a SLIGHT attitude problem. Nothing major, but still seems a little immature.
    bmccardle87
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 1:19 PM, 07/19/2010
    His agent may be a problem for his staying with the Eagles.
    jjzire
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 6:15 PM, 07/19/2010
    I think the Eagles have enough business sense to get a deal done with DeSean. He's far too valuable as a wide receiver and punt returner to let walk.
    MMastrangelo
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 9:13 PM, 07/19/2010
    DeSean is the Tommy McDonald of this generation and will bring CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS...johnnyu
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 11:48 PM, 07/19/2010
    I think he will be here for a while...DJack = $$$$
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 5:32 PM, 07/23/2010
    I believe he has 2 years left on his deal. The Eagles aren't known for extending guys with that long left on their deal. Also with an uncertain CBA I can't see why the Eagles do anything with him. When they're is a new CBA I believe the Eagles lock him up to a mega deal. I just don't see why they would do it now.
    SpicyMcHaggis