Friday, October 24, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

Are the Eagles a playoff team this year?

Despite having a lot of young players, I think the Eagles can be a wild card team this season. Thoughts?

Are the Eagles a playoff team this year?
  • Despite having a lot of young players, I think the Eagles can be a wild card team this season. Thoughts?
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 12:22 PM, 07/19/2010
    the eqagles are a playoff team hans down!!!!
    eagles18
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 1:08 PM, 07/19/2010
    It all depends on whether or not 8 wins will get you in. If 8 is enough then yes they are a playoff team, if 9 wins are needed then I think they will miss the playoffs. Still too many questions on the OL and D.
    billro33
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 1:22 PM, 07/19/2010
    The OL is really shaky...there's not ONE O-lineman that is ready to dominate at his position!
    robihart15
  • Comment removed.
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 5:42 PM, 07/20/2010
    U R the joke mcnabbtoground
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 9:35 PM, 07/22/2010
    There are a lot of factors as usual. Some of them are: The defense needs to step-up this year. Sean will have a full off-season under his belt with a "hopefully" a healthy Stew Bradley, and new acquisitions. The defense should be improved and stingy if these things stated above go well...I hope. The offensive line needs to gel quickly and play well this year for Kolb. These factors, and the timing of when they play NFC East opponents will determine I feel if the Birds make the playoffs!
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 9:43 PM, 07/22/2010
    There are a lot of factors as usual. Some of them are: The defense needs to step-up this year. Sean will have a full off-season under his belt with a "hopefully" a healthy Stew Bradley, and new acquisitions. The defense should be improved and stingy if these things stated above go well...I hope. The offensive line needs to gel quickly and play well this year for Kolb. These factors, and the timing of when they play NFC East opponents will determine I feel if the Birds make the playoffs!
  • 0 like this / 0 don't   •   Posted 8:28 PM, 08/17/2010
    If they can't make TDs from inside the 20 they won't make it.
    colorado_al