Salumi spread (see note)
Red onion tossed in oil and vinegar
1. Cut focaccia in half horizontally.
2. Spread salumi spread on the bottom half of the bread.
3. Layer on leftover turkey.
4. Add slices of avocado, buffalo mozzarella, arugula, and onions.
5. Cover with top half of focaccia. Slice in half and serve.
Per serving: 537 calories, 30 grams protein, 47 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams sugar, 27 grams fat, 54 milligrams cholesterol, 1,384 milligrams sodium, 9 grams dietary fiber.
Note: To make the salumi spread, puree half a pound of spicy salumi or coppa and 1 roasted red pepper together. Once smooth, fold in 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon mustard, 3 chopped sage leaves (optional).