When it comes to guilty pleasures, beer and chocolate have cornered the market. It’s hard to beat the rich decadence of chocolate, unless you add the delightful boozy pleasure of beer. Combine the two, and we’re all powerless.
Lucky for us, beer has a practical application when it comes to cooking. Beer is a leavening agent, making those doughnut, cakes, brownies, and bars just a little bit lighter with a fantastic texture. But really, none of that matters: it’s booze and chocolate. That’s a win-win.
- Chocolate Caramel Porter Pops – Bites N Brews
- Chocolate Stout Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast – The Beeroness
- Chocolate Stout Doughnuts – Chez Catey Lou
- Mini Chocolate Stout Brownie Sundae Floats – Half Baked Harvest
- Chocolate Stout Brownies – Parade
- Chocolate Stout Fudgesicles – Femme Fraiche
- Pretzel Stout Chocolate Truffles – Sprinkle Bakes
- Bacon Stout Chocolate Cheesecake – Tide and Thyme
- Chocolate Stout Sorbet – All Day I Dream About Food
- Epic Chocolate Stout Cake – The Beeroness (large photo above)