Beer mixology isn’t about improving beer, it’s about improving the cocktail. It’s also about easing the craft beer novice into the joys of the flavors we’ve already fallen in love with. The malt, the hops, the bold flavors that can all stand up to a few mixers and even another liquor is just another reason that we love craft beer.
So don’t be afraid to mix up a pitcher of a fun beer cocktail just to prove to your non-beer friends that they do, in fact, love beer too. They just don’t know it yet.
- Southern Shandy – Pretty Plain Janes
- Wheat & Mint – Miami New Times
- Brooklyn Lemonade – Crepes of Wrath
- Raspberry Beer Cocktail – Inspiration Kitchen
- Summer Hoedown – Chow
- Manly Deeds – Post Prohibition
- Strawberry Beer Lemonade – The Beeroness
- Lambic Float – The Dabble
- Honeydew & Hef Smoothie – Adventures in Cooking
- Beer Sangria – The Beeroness (large photo above)