12 must-make Easter sweets
Each spring, those special Easter baked goods, candies and treats appear in bakeries everywhere, making it very difficult to choose just one.
Celebrate your Easter with this fabulous list of must make sweets perfect for small and large gatherings alike. There’s something on this list for everyone to enjoy at your Easter dessert table.
1. Peanutty Popcorn Bunny Munchies from the heart of my Southern kitchen to yours. Popcorn and peanuts are covered in creamy vanilla almond bark, then decorated with colorful sprinkles and peanut M & M eggs. It’s a handheld Spring delight.
2. Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nest from Two Peas And Their Pod. These coconut macaroons have a puddle of Nutella nestled in the middle. It’s a winning flavor combination.
3. Malted Gooey Cake Bars from Crazy For Crust. This recipe turns gooey cake bars into a festive and colorful Spring treat.
4. Bunny Cupcakes from Recipe Girl. These cute Easter cupcakes are for kids of all ages. It never ceases to amaze me whose first to gravitate to the cupcakes.
5. Easter Egg Jelly Doughnuts from Bakeaholic Mama. Enjoy these on Easter morning with a cup of coffee or a glass of cold milk. A genuine treat.
6. Homemade Almond Joys with Dark Chocolate from Barefeet in the Kitchen. These bite size candy bars are perfect for those who like to sample more than one dessert.
7. Hershey’s Perfectly Chocolate Cake from The Slow Roasted Italian is a dream dessert for all of the chocolate lovers.
8. White Fudge Dipped Oreos from Picky Palate are not only beautiful but they only require 4 ingredients to make.
9. Malt Ball Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Ganache from Shugary Sweets are both eye catching and the perfect portion size.
10. Surprise Inside Easter Egg Cake from i am baker holds a sweet surprise inside for your guests to unveil.
11. Easter Meringues from Chocolate, Chocolate and more are easy and colorful floral shaped meringues. They’re the perfect edible decoration for your dessert table.
12. Easter Egg Pretzel Bark from Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen is for all of the sweet and salty fans. It’s so festive and simple to make. It’s guaranteed to disappear in a snap.
About the Author
Melissa Sperka is the creator, publisher, recipe developer and photographer of the blog Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen. After winning the National Flour Power! baking contest, she also gained national attention with her blue ribbon Nested Potato Skins, featured in Southern Living Magazine. To Melissa, “Southern style” isn’t just about regional food, but about serving homemade dishes with grace, charm, and a healthy dose of Southern hospitality. In Melissa’s kitchen, homemade family-style meals are always on the menu.