There are events and performances being held across Philadelphia in honor of the Fourth of July, including a concert headlined by Pitbull, a fireworks show, and a birthday party hosted by the Independence Center.
Although many are expected to attend the celebrations, you can also watch the Wawa Welcome America concert, fireworks, and other events from home. NBC10 and Telemundo62 are providing television coverage throughout the week for patriots who choose to bypass the crowds and celebrate from the comfort of their living rooms. If you miss the broadcast live on Independence Day, you’ll even have the opportunity to catch up later in the week.
If you’re planning on skipping the city Wednesday, read on to find out how to watch.
Wednesday, July 4
- 10 a.m. to noon: NBC10 and Telemundo 62 will air the Celebration of Freedom Ceremony and Independence Day Parade.
- 7 p.m.to 9:30 p.m.: NBC10 and Telemundo62 will air the Wawa Welcome America concert on the Parkway live.
- 9:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.: NBC10 will air the fireworks on the Parkway. TeleXitos will air Spanish-language coverage.
- 10 p.m. to midnight: NBC10 will air Macy’s Fourth of July fireworks.
Thursday, July 5
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.: NBC10 will air highlights from the concert and fireworks.
Sunday, July 8
- Noon to 1 p.m.: NBC10 will air highlights from the concert and fireworks.
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.: COZI-TV will air highlights from the concert and fireworks.