Thanksgiving: 10 last-minute easy cookie and treat ideas
Looking for a few last minute Thanksgiving treat ideas? I’ve got you covered!
For instance, this turkey cookie idea is the brainchild of a friend of mine, Hillary, and is brilliant for the time-starved hostess. She brought these lovely little treats to my son’s class Thanksgiving feast last week.
You know those Pillsbury sugar cookies with the fun images on them? Yep. These are one and the same, with a few little additions. The best part, they’re as easy as 1-2-3!
- Bake your cookies (they’re already pre-cut right out of the package) and allow them to cool.
- Taking two cookies and some chocolate frosting, make sandwiches (with turkeys facing out).
- Roll the edges in autumn mix sprinkles.
Voilà! Super-easy and super-clever, right?
Here are nine more fun and crafty Thanksgiving treat ideas:
- Rice Krispies Treat Turkeys with Starburst Feathers from The Celebration Shoppe
- Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Turkey from Hungry Happenings
- Turkey Pretzels from Candy Quik
- Peanut Butter Turkey Cookies from Bake at 350
- Turkey Cookie Sticks from The Decorated Cookie
- Brownie Turkeys from Crazy for Crust
- Turkey Mini Pie from Worth Pinning
- Decorated Turkey Face Cookies from Sweet Adventures of Sugar Belle
- Gobble Gobble Turkey Cake Balls from Bakerella
Happy Thanksgiving! And as always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create, and celebrate!