What will they wear?
Us Weekly reports Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods will walk their first red carpet together in tonight's much-anticipated, star-studded Met Gala, arguably fashion's biggest event of the year. The two were invited as guests of Vogue, and although we cannot confirm whether or not Anna Wintour has gone completely mad, the evening has taken a particularly interesting turn as we envision Woods and Vonn in punk and grunge attire.
The couple will be joining some of Hollywood's biggest stars including Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth Paltrow, J.Lo, Beyonce, and Jessica Alba. Fashionista has been faithfully updating its list of designer-star pairings at the fashion-fueled annual gala. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Rodarte sisters are taking the Fanning sisters
- Brian Atwood (Maniac pump!) is taking Penn grad and Hunger Games star Elizabeth Banks
- Joseph Altuzarra is taking GIRLS star Allison Williams
- Lena Dunham will be there in a custom-designed Erdem gown
- Burberry is taking Sienna Miller
- Valley Forge native Tory Burch is taking Jessica Alba
The red carpet, which starts at 7 p.m. EST, will be streamed live by Moda Operandi, the e-commerce site co-founded by contributing Vogue editor Lauren Santo Domingo. We will most certainly be watching. Will you?