|Email email@example.com||Follow on Twitter|
Donnellon's career began in Biddeford, Me., in 1981, and has included stops in Wilkes-Barre, Norfolk, and New York, where he worked as a national writer for the short-lived but highly acclaimed National Sports Daily. He has received state and national awards at each stop and since joining the Daily News in 1992 has been honored by the Associated Press Sports Editors, the National Sportswriters and Sportscasters Association, the National Association of Black Journalists, the Associated Press Managing Editors of Pennsylvania and the Keystone Awards. He and his wife of 26 years have raised three fine children, none of whom is even the least bit impressed with the above.
- Video: Flyers beat Penguins in chaotic Game 3
- Broad Street Bull: Special teams are the difference
- Frequent Flyers: Hulk Hogan's video message to fans
- That's Baseball: Best role for J-Roll?
- Poll: What’s your view on Freddy Galvis?
- Buy Phillies tickets