|Email firstname.lastname@example.org||Join on Facebook||Follow on Twitter|
Rich Hofmann arrived at the Daily News in 1980 for a job whose status was officially designated as "full-time, temporary." A senior at Penn at the time, he was hired to fill in on the copy desk during a staff illness. The notion of him covering the Eagles or being a columnist did not exist in anyone's imagination. It was supposed to be six weeks and out, but he never left. It is only one of the reasons why so many people have concerns about him as a potential house guest.
- Broad Street Bull: Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
- Photos: Penguins 10, Flyers 3
- Forum: Sound off on the Flyers-Pens series
- Video: Flyers beat Penguins in chaotic Game 3
- Broad Street Bull: Special teams are the difference
- Frequent Flyers: Hulk Hogan's video message to fans