Sixers and Flyers fans, as well as eventgoers at the Wells Fargo Center, have a few new food options this season from Aramark, including Southern-influenced fare, a vegan poke bowl, and build-your-own rice bowls.
At a stand called Southern Fusion at Section 119, the offerings include:
- Twisted taco trios, including 12-hour brisket, dark cherry bourbon BBQ, Napa slaw, pickle dust and cilantro. Sauce choices are dark cherry bourbon BBQ, vinegar, or sweet mustard.
- Fried pork wings with vinegar sauce
- Mac and cheese balls with sriracha marinara
- As sides: cornbread muffins w/ smoked honey butter, potato salad, Napa slaw, or burnt-ends baked beans
At Spice Wokery, at Section 120:
- Pork pot stickers with soy ginger dipping sauce
- Fried rice station (white rice, broccoli, shiitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, bell pepper, bok choy, snap pea, red onion, carrot), with a choice of protein (free-range chicken, shrimp or smoked tofu) and choice of garnish (mint, cilantro, peanuts, pickled cucumber, jalapeno, toasted sesame, green onion)
At Section 122, fans can get a vegetarian poke bowl, including brown rice, smoked tofu, edamame, cucumber, avocado, mizuna, togarashi, furikake, scallion with ponzu dressing.
Also new: PJ Whelihan’s stand at Section 107 will offer a chicken bacon ranch sandwich