The 5 at 4: An afternoon roundup of five of today’s biggest stories from around the Philadelphia region
1. There’s one local bar where a Chiefs victory over the Eagles is a cause for celebration. Samantha Melamed raises a cold one.
2. Don Sapatkin looks at the relief and humiliation felt by local opioid patients.
3. Anthony Wood‘s Shore forecast says Jose is likely to bring wind, flooding and a possible loss of power.
4. The Florida eye doctor accused of bribing New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez wasn’t very cooperative, Andrew Seidman reports.
5. Laura McCrystal seeks answers on how Philadelphia is going to pay for its new police contract.