The Police Department has issued the following traffic advisory for the funeral for Fire Department Lt.Matthew LeTourneau and the procession to Ss Peter and Paul Cemetery in Springfield Township.
• The area surrounding the Basilica of Ss. Peter and Paul in Logan Square will be extremely congested until 2 p.m. This is bounded by Spring Garden Street on the north, John F. Kennedy Boulevard on the south, Broad Street on the east and 25th Street on the west.
• About 1:30 p.m,. the funeral cortege will proceed to Ss Peter and Paul Cemetery, necessitating the following road closures:
· Vine Street from Logan Circle to the I-676 entrance at Broad Street
· Eastbound I-676 at I-76
· Southbound I-95 at I-676 (SouthboundI-95 detours will allow for exit onto I-676 or Callowhill Street.)
· Northbound I-476 will be closed for the procession, from I-95 to Exit #5.
· U.S. Route 1 to Sproul Road.
· Sproul Road, from U.S. Route 1 to the entrance to Ss Peter & Paul Cemetery.