It's #WawaWednesday, which means I'll be staring into the deep abyss at my desk fantasizing about walking into a Wawa in Florida and picking up a hoagie and a case of beer before heading to Phillies Spring Training. We'll make this short and sweet this week.First, I suggest you check out the week in Wawa-related news:
- The New York Times used Wawa to tackle the issue of Philly's vanishing accent.
- The CEO of Wawa tells the company's origin story and talks about how he got his gig.
- The Daily Meal explains how you're supposed to use Wawa to fix your drunk cravings and cure your hangover.
- The Huffington Post lists Wawa as one of the reasons Philly is the most underrated city in the country.
- ABC News listed Wawa as one of the regional chains that the America hopes will expand on their fancy infomap.
Now, to the Twitter!
The walk-in beer coolers at the Florida @Wawa are an affront to everything I have ever known.— Matt Gelb (@magelb) March 3, 2014
I will pour Wawa tea all over me like those girls in rap videos do with champagne— alexa (@mentallyhexed) March 4, 2014
Finally, I implore you to share any and all interesting experiences you've had at Wawa. Click here to share your stories.