East Passyunk Avenue is inviting all ghouls and witches of age to partake in their fourth annual Witch CRAFT Beer Crawl. Fly your broomstick around to 14 different bars and restaurants for $3 craft beers specials.
Your $6.66 event admission gets you the beer discount, which includes two special brews made just for the crawl, a witch hat and a Witch CRAFT stamp card. You’ll collect a stamp from each participating bar location when you purchase a $3 beer – or any other drink or food item. When you collect stamps you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $350 gift certificate package. The proceeds will benfit EPABID’s cleaning and greening programs.
There is also a “Witch of East Passyunk” costume contest. The winner will receive a $140 value restaurant and bar certificate. There will also be a prize awarded to “Most Original Costume.” Both winners get a $25 Uber card.
- Adobe (1919 EPA) - Sam Adams Octoberfest
- Birra (1700 EPA) - Boston Beer Imperial Stout (limited release)
- The Bottle Shop (1837 EPA) - Fat Jack Double Pumpkin
- Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 EPA) - Sam Adams Black Lager
- Garage (1231 EPA) - Grumpy Monk Triple (limited release)
- Le Virtu (1927 EPA) - Six Point Sweet Action Ale + any craft draft
- Lucky 13 (1820 EPA) - Angry Orchard Cider + Ruby Mild English Ale
- Noir (1909 EPA) - Chocolate Squirrel Brown Ale + Magic Hat Seance
- Paradiso (1627 EPA) - Ommegang Dubbel
- POPE (1501 EPA) - Harvest Pumpkin Ale + Surprise one-of-a-kind Hopped Ale Firkin
- Ray's Happy Birthday Bar (1200 EPA) - Sam Adams Lager (bottles)
- South Philly Bar & Grill (1235-37 EPA) - Sam Adams Octoberfest + Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin
- Stateside (1536 EPA) - Fat Jack Double Pumpkin + Surprise one-of-a-kind Hopped Ale Firkin
- Stogie Joe's (1801 EPA) - Traveler Beer Company Pumpkin
East Passyunk Avenue area
5:30 – 9:30 p.m.