If the Franklin Flea end-of-season depression has you down, kick those blues to the curb with some retail therapy—the indoor vintage and antique shopping experience is hitting the great outdoors at the McCall Schoolyard in Society Hill.
For two select dates this summer, Saturdays July 19 and August 16, a roster of selected vendors will set up shop from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This weekend’s flea will see goods and food from the following vendors (and many others!):
- Hoof & Antler – vintage clothing, home goods and wall art
- Mouse Trap Vintage – vintage clothing, accessories, rare and antique books
- Reclaimed Crafts – hand made wood frames and furniture
- The Captain’s Vintage – vintage t-shirts and Polaroid cameras
- INDICAN – culturally inspired jewelry made from wood, coral, bone, horn and stone
- Three Parts Charm – vintage and reclaimed jewelry
- Olliver – deliciously scented candles
- Enliven –high quality backyard container gardens
- Luke’s Lobster – lobster, crab and shrimp rolls
- Peddler Coffee – cold brew coffee
- Hocks N Coqs - jars of pickled peppers, tomato jam and cooked chicken and pork sausages