It’s the holiday season and that means Franklin Square has been taken over by lights, lights and… more lights!
The Franklin Square Electrical Spectacle is here for their Holiday Light Show, set to a soundtrack by the Philly POPS. Every day, starting at 4 p.m., the evening festivities kick-off and will occur every half hour until the final show at 8 p.m. The light show isn’t the only attraction – ride the carousel, play Philly-themed mini golf, and dine on seasonal fare from some of Philly’s best food trucks.
Beginning this week, a variety of delicious food vendors will be on site during the light display hours. The November schedule for food trucks is as follows (subject to change):
- Wed., Nov. 20: - Cheese E. Wagon
- Thurs., Nov. 21 - BrazB.Q., The Cow and the Curd, & Undrgrnd Donut
- Fri., Nov. 22 - Cheese E. Wagon, Lil Trent's Treats, & Surf and Turf Truck
- Sat., November 23 - The Grill Cheese, Lil Trent's Treats, and Phoebe's Bar-B-Q
- Sun., Nov. 24 - BrazB.Q. and The Cow and the Curd
- Mon., Nov. 25 - Cheese E. Wagon and Lil Trent's Treats
- Tues., Nov. 26 - Bonjour Creperie and The Tot Cart
- Wed., Nov. 27 - The Grill Cheese
- Fri., Nov. 29 - The Cow and the Curd, Lil Trent's Treats, and Sum Pig
- Sat., Nov. 30 - Chef Johnny Bravo's Surf n Turf and The Tot Cart
Franklin Square, 6th & Race Streets, 4 - 8 p.m. daily, Nov. 14 – Dec. 31 - More info