Stephen Starr and Jose Garces are responsible for some of the city's most-buzzed-about restaurants.
Here's what they have on the books for 2010.
- A reopening at Washington Square (210 W. Washington Square) with a concept to be determined: spring.
- A reopening at Blue Angel/Angelina (706 Chestnut St.) with a concept to be determined: TBA.
- A Greek restaurant on the site of his now-closed Tangerine (232 Market St.): September.
- A restaurant, possibly* Mexican, at 2013 Chestnut St.
- A branch of Stella Pizza in Center City (and possibly others in Chestnut Hill or the Main Line): TBA.
* Starr says Mexican is not 100% certain
- Garces Trading Company, a cafe partnered with a State Store, at 1111 Locust St.: January.
- A “farm-to-table” restaurant at the Cira Centre, next to 30th Street Station: TBA
- A plan for a beer-and-bratwurst spot, possibly at 13th and Chancellor Streets; lease is not signed.