Guy Fieri seemed to have made the most of his time in Philly for Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Since his crew started setting up Saturday, I've received reports that he visited:
- Sidecar, in Southwest Center City
- Standard Tap, in Northern Liberties
- South Philadelphia Tap Room, in South Philly
- Jamaican Jerk Hut, at 15th and South
- Geechee Girl Rice Cafe, in Germantown
- Percy Street BBQ, at Ninth and South Streets
He's due to clear out by Wednesday.
The episodes - and it's possible that a few of the spots will be lumped in one episode - will air in several months, his people told my people.