Updates updates updates.
What's on the Philly-area dining horizon?
- Con Murphy's. The Irish pub at the Windsor (17th and the Parkway): hoping for October 19.
- Sticks & Stones. Former Felicia's owner Nick Miglino says he's nearing the finish line on this eclectic pub at 1909 E. Passyunk: mid-October. (2009, allegedly)
- Grey Social: Lounge at 132 Chestnut St.: late October.
- Jolly's Dueling Piano Bar. Jolly Weldon's piano bar at 2006 Chestnut St.: late October (grand opening on Oct. 30).
- Chew Man Chu. Noodle/dumpling bar replacing Du Jour at Broad and Pine: October 28.
- Tiffin. The Indian eatery's next locations: Elkins Park Square in Elkins Park (October 29) and in Wynnewood Shopping Center (December).
- Avenida. The light-priced Latin in Mount Airy: early November (waiting for liquor license).
- Rubb. Matt Levin's barbecue joint in Manayunk: early November
- agiato. Chef Joe Scarpone's casual Le Pain Quotidien-like bistro at 4359 Main St. in Manayunk: early November.
- Hawthornes. A cafe-slash-gourmet deli-slash-brunch-spot-slash-bottle shop at 11th and Fitzwater: early November.
- Zavino. Steve Gonzalez's pizza/wine bar at 13th and Sansom: early November.
- Percy Street Barbecue. The Zahav/Xochitl gang's barbecue place at Ninth and South: November
- R2L. Daniel Stern's project in Two Liberty Place: November.
- Pickled Heron. This couple-run bistro in Fishtown, which I first wrote about in August 2008: November.
- 943, the long, long-delayed Italian-Argentine BYOB in the Italian Market: late November.
- The new Dmitri's at 944 N. Second St. in Northern Liberties: November-December.
- Sampan. Michael Schulson's stylish Asian on 13th near Sansom: November-December
- Zama. Hiroyuki "Zama" Tanaka's Japanese restaurant on 19th Street just north of Rittenhouse Square: November/December.
- Sang Kee: A University City outpost: November-December.
- Garces Trading Company. The state store's partnering with a Jose Garces cafe, at 1111 Locust: November/December.
- Barbuzzo: Mediterranean (with bar) from Valerie Safran and Marcie Turney of Bindi/Lolita at 13th and Sansom: December.
- Ulysses Voyage: L.A.-bred Greek restaurant coming to the former Deux Cheminees space: December.
- Amuse. The brasserie at the new Le Meridien at 1421 Arch St.: TBD.
- Amís. A small Italian from Marc Vetri at 13th and Waverly Streets: "right after New Year's."
- Harvest. Dave Magrogan of Kildare's high-end, low-cal American grill in Chadds Ford: January.
- Beccofino: Moonstruck's new spot in Blue Bell: mid-February.
Check back here periodically for more... Last update: Oct. 15.