One spot is known for food, the other for cocktails.
When they work together, well, who knows what could happen.
Mike Welsh, managing partner at The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Co. on 18th Street near Sansom, is teaming up with Mitch Prensky of Supper on South Street and his Global Dish catering. Welsh’s team will develop seasonal cocktail menus for Supper and consult on Supper’s beverage program. Prensky, in turn, will develop small-plate menus for the Franklin and prepare/supply the food.
Menu will debut on Monday (Nov. 29) at the Franklin:
- Colossal Lump Crab Imperial with Joe’s Mustard Sauce, $14
- Country Ham and Pimento Cheese Gougeres, $8
- Deviled Eggs (daily selection), $5
- Savory Black Olive and Lemon Biscotti, $6
- Peking Pork Rinds, $5
- Smoked Shell-on Pistachios with Pastrami Salt, $6
- Cheese: Housebaked crackers, $17
- Housemade Charcuterie: Lamb pastrami, pork rillettes, country pate and boudin blanc, toasts, 15
- Housemade Pickles, 8