Monday, September 1, 2014
Inquirer Daily News

NoBL in Lansdowne reopening

NoBL - the new Lansdowne Mediterranean BYOB that closed several weeks ago amid the departure of chef Sam Jacobson - will reopen Wednesday, Dec. 12.

NoBL in Lansdowne reopening

NoBL - the new Lansdowne Mediterranean BYOB that closed several weeks ago amid the departure of chef Sam Jacobson - will reopen Wednesday, Dec. 12.

Owner Stephen Wagner says he'll direct the kitchen. The bulk of the menu will be eight to 10 mezze dishes that will change weekly, with the exception of a list of "Everyday Entrees."

Hours will be 6 to 10 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday. Menu is here.

In an interview after NoBL's closing in November, Wagner said the intricacies of the previous menu were driving up the labor costs.

Wagner also owns the nearby BYOB Sycamore. Jacobson, who also was chef there, left last week. 

Michael Klein Philly.com
0 comments
 
comments powered by Disqus
About this blog
Michael Klein, the editor/producer of philly.com/Food, writes about the local restaurant scene in his Inquirer column "Table Talk." Have a question? Email it! See his Inquirer work here. Reach Michael at mklein@philly.com.

Michael Klein Philly.com
Latest Videos:
Also on Philly.com
Stay Connected