The letters spelling out "Le Bec-Fin" from the former restaurant's marquee at 1523 Walnut St. now hang on a wall at McGillin's Olde Ale House at 1310 Drury St. in Center City.
The Mullins family collects original signs and logos of defunct Philly instititutions, hanging them near the staircase on the lefthand side of the dining room. The bar itself is a piece of history, having opened in 1860.
The trove includes John Wanamaker, J.E. Caldwell, Strawbridge & Clothier, Lit Bros., Gimbels, Woolworth, CoreStates Bank, and Deux Cheminees.