Guy Fieri's visit to Philly yielded several episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Tonight, his stop at Geechee Girl Rice Cafe in Mount Airy - which for the record is not a diner, drive-in or a dive - will be shown at 10 o'clock.
At 9 p.m., owner Valerie Erwin will host an outdoor picnic and viewing party that will sub for her annual July 4 picnic.
Food featured on the episode was North African chicken with couscous-style Carolina Gold rice; pulled pork with coleslaw and barbecued black eyed peas; sour cream pound cake. Proceeds ($25 a head) will go to a charity to be named.
Here's the menu:
• North African chicken wings
• Pulled pork sliders
• Spice rubbed salmon sliders
• Cornmeal flatbread with caramelized onions, bacon, goat cheese and fontina
• BBQ blackeye peas
• Cous cous style rice salad with red onion, peppers, raisins and orange vinaigrette
• Potato salad
• Sauteed greens
• Geechee Girl sour cream pound cake
• Housemade sweet mint iced tea