City permits finally signed and liquor license approved, Barcade has opened on Frankford Avenue between Delaware and Girard Avenue in Fishtown.
Barcade -- as in bar + arcade -- combines two passions: American craft beers and a lineup of classic arcade games. Neat menu, too.
For the third location, the Brooklyn-rooted ownership chose a former warehouse, whose bones they left pretty much intact. Main bar is in the front room, while a cavernous room houses 35 arcade games, including Double Dragon, Ms. Pac Man and BurgerTime.
Hours are 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Thursday; noon to 2 a.m. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Lunch special, on Friday and Sunday, is $10 for any sandwich, beer and chips.
• Cheese & Meat Plate $14
• Sriacha Deviled Eggs 3 For $2
• Pickled Veggies with Hop Shoots $7
• Nutella and Bacon on Toast $5
• Smoked Pork and Green Sauce Tacos $6
• Quesadilla w/Chorizo $5
• Smoked Chicken and Apple Sausage with Rye Mustard, Smoked Gouda &
Baby Arrugula $7
• House Smoked Turkey Breast w/ Cranberry Chutney and Goat Cheese $9
• Grilled 3 Cheese on Country White Bread $7 Add Bacon $2
• Smoked Short Rib w/ Horseradish Cheddar Cheese and Sweet Onions $9
• House Smoked Duck Breast w/ Shallot Pear Jam & Black Creek Blue Cheese $9
• Bourbon Maple Smoked Bacon w/ Rye Aioli, Beefsteak Tomato and Baby Greens $9