Daddy Mims Creole in Phoenixville will pair up with Twisted Leaf Cigars next door for a five-course Creole meal on Sept. 10.
The pairings are not wines, or single malts, or beers.
Chef John Mims explains that after each course, patrons will walk next door to the store's lounge to puff.
- Andouille smoked duck gumbo (Rocky Patel Natural Junior)
- Beef carpaccio with ancho chili salsa (Rocky Patel Maduro Junior)
- Blackened Chilean sea bass over truffle sweet potato mash (Hoyo De Tradicion Aficionado)
- Pecan-smoked rib roast over sauteéd broccoli rabe (Tatuaje Grand Reserve Unico Aficionad)
- Caramel scotch bread pudding (Gurkha Grand Reserve Maduro)
It's $60 a head; BYOV (bring your own Ventolin). Res: 610-935-1800.