This is a pretty clear model of the spite that can build between roommates, but instead of something like "which sports do you like" it's usually stemming from things such as:
- Toe nail clippings on toilet
- Dirty dishes put in guilty party's bed
- Using a "controlled fire" instead of a vacuum cleaner
- Kicking Xbox after assuming it is broken because you are so bad at all video games
- Adopting 30 cats and claiming "we're finally a family"
- Blaming any of these problems on a ghost
So I'd say these guys have it pretty good, as far as their living situation goes.